The TaskHuman Selection Process
TaskHuman Coaches are world-class. Learn more about our rigorous selection process.
What sets TaskHuman Coaches apart from the rest? Our 3-Phase selection process is designed to ensure that each and every TaskHuman Coach meets our gold standard of experience, skills, quality, passion, empathy and authenticity.
We hire coaches with diverse backgrounds and expertise to meet the needs of our global consumers. Our TaskHuman Coach community is made up of the best professionals from around the world, covering an ever-growing list of countries, languages, methodologies, and cultures. It’s important to us that every consumer can find a coach that suits them and their individual needs.
Here are some quick facts.
Our Core Selection Criteria:
Throughout the comprehensive 3-phase selection process, we look for the following criteria:
- Experience: Our coaches are required to have a minimum of 4 years of professional experience coaching or instructing in their field. Their professional experience is complemented with a mix of accreditation or education.
- Qualification: All of our coaches are formally educated, trained, or certified in their area of expertise.
- Global Diversity: We ensure every coach is suited to help people from all walks of life, inclusive of their culture, ethnicity, background, and experience. Our coaches are globally minded, and understand how to communicate through cultural nuance. We also look for bi-lingual coaches that are able to coach in English and additional languages.
- Practical Mastery: Coaches must show exemplary performance during their auditions, where they must apply their technical knowledge in a real-world guide our top coaches through difficult real life scenarios.
- Alignment with our Core Values: We have Core Community Values and a Code of Conduct that every coach must align with, rooted in respect, authenticity, empathy, compassion, and a passion to help people.
In addition to our baseline criteria listed above, we look for Leadership Coaches that have an added layer of experience and credentials.
- Certification: We look for Leadership Coaches that are ICF Certified or equivalent.
- Experience: Senior to Executive level coaches that focus on corporate coaching topics (ie; Sales Coaches) must have more than 10 years of experience.
- Group Coaching: For Group Sessions and other engagements, coaches must go through an additional vetting process that verifies they are well suited to coach in group settings.
The Final Phase
Coaches must get a unanimous yes across our three-phase recruitment process, measuring all of the above factors. We then identify their in-app coaching topics, based on which highly specialized areas they excel in.
As you can see, we take great pride in our TaskHuman Coach selection process, and our customer satisfaction rating speaks for itself. With any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.