Updated April 6, 2023
TaskHuman, Inc. (“TaskHuman,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) respects the intellectual property of others and expects its Users to do the same.
TaskHuman will respond to an allegation of copyright violation (“notice”) in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA). Upon receipt of a notice, as described below, TaskHuman will take whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removal of the challenged material.
Please note that whether or not we disable access to or remove content, TaskHuman may make a good faith attempt to forward the notice, including the complainant’s contact information, to the User who posted the content and/or take other reasonable steps to notify the User that TaskHuman has received notice of an alleged violation of intellectual property rights.
It is also our policy, in appropriate circumstances and within our sole discretion, to disable and/or terminate the accounts of Users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
Notice of Copyright Infringement
If you believe in good faith that your copyright has been infringed, you may submit a written communication which contains:
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the TaskHuman Platform;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- Your email address, mailing address and phone number;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner’s behalf; and
- If you are not the owner of the copyrighted work, you must also include your electronic or digital signature as a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Please submit your notice, with all items completed to TaskHuman’s Copyright Agent:
ATTN: Copyright Manager
3790 El Camino Real #850
Palo Alto, California 94306
If you believe that a notice of copyright infringement has been improperly submitted against you, you may submit a counter-notice which contains:
- Your physical or electronic signature;
- Identification of the material removed or to which access has been disabled;
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that removal or disablement of the material was a mistake or that the material was misidentified; and
- Your full name, your email address, your mailing address, and a statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court (i) in the judicial district in which your address is located if the address is in the United States, or (ii) located in the Northern District of California (Santa Clara County), if your address is located outside the United States, and that you will accept service of process from the Complainant submitting the notice or his/her authorized agent.
Please submit your counter-notice, with all items completed to TaskHuman’s Copyright Agent (as specified above).