April 14, 2023 4 Min Read
Welcome to the LCO Leadership Journey
Welcome To Your LCO Leadership Journey!
The leadership team of Life Connection of Ohio is committed to their growth as individuals and as a team. This leadership journey builds on previous work to offer group sessions and individual coaching aimed at working as one. Life Connection is experiencing turbulent times calling for leadership through uncertainty and change, strategy execution, clear expectations and empathic communication to build trust in the organization.
Embark on a journey of self-discovery, through insightful conversations with peers and coaches. Leaders often know what needs to be done to respond to challenges, but struggle to execute and hold themselves accountable. Whether it’s navigating complex dynamics, balancing competing priorities, or managing resistance, obstacles can impede progress. The conversations offer insights to professional growth through behavior change and skill building.
Join us on this journey as we explore:
- The environment of uncertainty and change, and how to coach teams through transitions,
- Keys to successfully execute strategic initiatives and myths to avoid,
- Best practices for managing teams by setting clear expectations, and
- The power of empathy in communication and building trust.
There Are 3 Key Themes To This Journey
- Your individual leadership style and skills have areas for growth. If you have a growth mindset you will want coach support and guidance.
- Your leadership style impacts your peers and your teams. Decide what kind of impact you want to make.
- There is an organizational benefit to closing professional development gaps in the form of better alignment, higher engagement and performance outcomes.
You are about to embark upon a unique experience that offers the personalized support you need to succeed. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Set Your Journey Goal
Research has shown that the best way to achieve a goal is to write it down, share it, and report your progress regularly. Scroll down to view more details on setting your journey goal.
Step 2: Book A Goal Setting Call
Next, you will discuss with a TaskHuman coach via a 1:1 goal-setting session. Your coach will help you explore your challenges, leverage your strengths and keep you accountable and motivated throughout your journey. We have identified four coaches uniquely qualified to work with you, based on their experience in the field.
Step 3: Join The Conversations
The heart of our journey is 1:1 coaching sessions with skill-specific coaches on the TaskHuman platform. They will guide you through each topic, discuss your individual needs, and provide support and accountability. Group coaching sessions with your peers complement the 1:1 coaching by offering a supportive environment for sharing experiences and gaining insights to fuel your 1:1 sessions.
The opportunity is that each participant gets an insight – from the coach, from peers, or from self-reflection, and that they commit to act on it. This could take the form of a start/stop action, and a follow up 1:1 conversation with a TaskHuman coach. It’s up to you, so reflect on individual, team and organization growth opportunities during the session.
Group Session Schedule: Cohort 1
All sessions are on Thursdays at 2pm EST.
Lead Through Uncertainty & Change | May 18 | Register Here
Strategy Execution | June 15 | Register Here
Set Clear Expectations | July 11 | Register Here
Communicate with Empathy & Build Trust | August 8 | Register Here
Group Session Schedule: Cohort 2
All sessions are on Wednesdays at 2pm EST.
Lead Through Uncertainty & Change | May 24 | Register Here
Strategy Execution | June 21 | Register Here
Set Clear Expectations | July 26 | Register Here
Communicate with Empathy & Build Trust | August 23 | Register Here
Set Your Journey Goal
First, define your goal. Take a minute to think about this question: What’s the one thing you’d like to accomplish on your journey? Whatever your reason for participating in this program, now’s the time to get clear about what you want to get out of it. Here are some suggested goals:
My Goal Is To
- Grow the skills needed to excel in my current role.
- Be more productive without sacrificing my personal life.
- Develop new skills to help prepare me for new responsibilities or roles.
- Grow my ability to develop my team or peers more effectively
- Expand my ability to create impact in my organization.
Get The Help You Deserve
Ready to clarify and personalize your goal? You have access to featured coaches on the TaskHuman platform that can relate to your role and your industry. Take a minute to book your goal-setting session today.