Program Terms and Conditions
Last Updated: November 1st, 2023
2023 TaskHuman Customer Referral Program for Coaches Program Terms & Conditions
Thank you for helping us expand the TaskHuman network! As a coach on the TaskHuman Platform, referring a potential customer (a “Referred Company”, and such reference a “Referral”) is a great way to expand your network of clients and, for successful Referrals, receive a referral fee (the “Referral Fee”).
By submitting a Referral to TaskHuman, you are accepting the Referral program terms and conditions outlined below (the “Referral Terms”). Additionally, your use of the TaskHuman Platform for any reason, including to submit a Referral, remains subject to TaskHuman’s user Terms and Conditions (the “Agreement”), which are incorporated by reference. Capitalized terms not defined in these Referral Terms have the meaning given to them in the Agreement.
Please note that these Referral Terms may be updated from time to time, and any updates will apply to future Referrals on or after the date of update. If you disagree with the updated Referral Terms, you can decline to submit future Referrals.
1. What does it mean to submit a Referral?
TaskHuman frequently partners with companies, universities, and other organizations (“Customers”) who purchase TaskHuman access for their employees, students, or other associated population (“Authorized Users”). As a Coach on the TaskHuman Platform, you may, from time to time, come across a company that would make a good potential Customer for TaskHuman. When you submit a Referral and provide TaskHuman with basic information about the potential Customer, TaskHuman will reach out to connect with them and see if they are interested in learning more. If the Referred Company meets with TaskHuman’s business development or sales team and/or signs a contract with TaskHuman for Services (a “TaskHuman Contract”), you will be eligible for a Referral Fee.
2. Who is eligible to participate in this TaskHuman Referral Program?
All active Coaches on the TaskHuman Platform may submit Referrals to TaskHuman for consideration.
3. How do I submit a Referral?
You can submit a Referral through our website by providing basic information about a potential Customer, as well as contact information for a good point of contact we should reach out to (the “Referral Contact”).
4. What will TaskHuman do with the information I provide?
Once we receive your Referral, we will review the information you provided to see if the Referred Company looks like a good fit. If it looks like a potential match, we will either reach out to the Referral Contact directly, or we will ask you to make an introduction.
5. What types of Referrals will be accepted?
You can refer any professional or personal contact who might be interested in TaskHuman. We find that leaders in Human Resources, People, Sales, Learning and Development, or similar departments are often good contacts.
You are responsible for ensuring that any information provided is accurately entered in order to allow us to assess the opportunity.
6. How many Referrals can you submit?
You can submit unlimited Referrals.
7. How will I know if my Referral has been accepted and how can I support the Referral process?
Once you submit your Referral, our team will look over your submission to determine if it is a viable opportunity for TaskHuman. If so, our team will reach out to your Referral Contact and/or you to facilitate next steps. Additionally, you will be notified that your Referral was accepted and is a Qualified Referral. TaskHuman may ask for, and you hereby agree to provide as a condition of receiving your Referral Fee, your support in the sales process with a Referral submitted by you.
In some cases, we may determine that a Referred Company does not present a viable opportunity for TaskHuman at this time, or we may find that we already have a relationship with the Referred Company. We may, at our sole discretion, decline to pursue a meeting with a Referred Company for any reason.
You will not be eligible for any Referral Fee with respect to a Referred Company that has previously signed a TaskHuman Contract, is currently in discussions with TaskHuman regarding its services, or was introduced to TaskHuman independently of the Referral.
8. What Referrals will result in a Referral Fee? How much will I receive?
You will be eligible for a Referral Fee if you submit a Qualified Referral and your Referred Company completes a meeting with the TaskHuman business development or sales team and/or signs a TaskHuman Contract on or before December 31, 2023. Any Referrals submitted, meetings held, or contracts signed after December 31, 2023, will not be eligible for a Referral Fee.
Signed contracts, eligible for a referral Fee, must meet TaskHuman’s minimum Total Contract Value (TCV) of $10,000.
Referral Fees will be paid based on the Referral outcomes, as follows:
$0 – you will not receive a Referral Fee for just submitting the form
Coach fills out and submits the referral program form to TaskHuman
The Referred Company schedules and attends a meeting with a member of TaskHuman’s business development or sales team on or before December 31, 2023
Referred Company signs a TaskHuman Contract
3% of TCV for Year 1*
Referred Company signs a TaskHuman Contract on or before December 31, 2023
*TCV for Year 1 means the total amount payable by a Referred Company to TaskHuman during the first year of the initial contract term (not renewals) of a TaskHuman Contract signed with a Referred Company, less any discounts, taxes, or payment processing fees. TCV does not include the value attributable to any portion of a TaskHuman Contract that is subject to performance obligations and/or cancellation/refund clauses.
Below is an illustration of the Referral Reward available for Referred Companies that sign TaskHuman Contracts, based on contract value:
Deal Size (Year 1 TCV).
Referral Fee for Contract Signing.
9. How will your Referral Fee be paid?
Any Referral Fee(s) will be paid through TaskHuman’s standard Coach payment policy and payment method, as in effect for you at the time the Referral Fee is earned. Referral Fees will be paid in the quarter after they are earned.
ADDITIONAL TERMS AND REQUIREMENTS
10. DEFINITIONS. Capitalized terms will have the meanings set forth in this Section 10, or in the section where they are first used.
- “Qualified Referral” means a Referral that TaskHuman determines, in its sole discretion, presents a viable sales opportunity for TaskHuman and can be attributed to the Referrer.
- “Referrer” means an active Coach on the TaskHuman Application who submits a Referral in accordance with these Referral Terms.
- “TaskHuman Application” means the TaskHuman Application available for iOS, Android, Microsoft Teams, and/or otherwise made available by TaskHuman that allows Authorized Users to access certain services.
- TaskHuman retains the sole right to pursue or decline to pursue, for any reason and at any point, a business relationship with any Referred Company. TaskHuman, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to accept and reject Referrals, accept and reject contracts for its products and services, modify prices and discounts for its offerings, maintain final approval over any contract terms, determine whether or not to enter a contract, and otherwise make all decisions with respect to TaskHuman’s business.
- TaskHuman reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to prohibit any Referrer from participating in any aspect of the Referral Program and/or withhold or delay payment of any Referral Fee if TaskHuman deems or suspects that such Referrer has engaged in or has attempted to engage in any of the following: (i) acting in violation of these Referral Terms or the Agreement; (ii) abuse of this Referral program or any attempt to defraud or mislead TaskHuman, its employees, agents, or representatives, or any Referred Company; or (iii) activity deemed, in TaskHuman’s sole discretion, to be generally inconsistent with the intended operation of the Referral program. TaskHuman shall have the sole discretion to determine eligibility to participate in this Referral program and/or adjust or withhold payment in any way it deems reasonable.
12. RELATIONSHIP OF THE PARTIES. Referrer’s relationship with TaskHuman will be that of an independent contractor. Nothing herein will be deemed to establish an employment, partnership, joint venture, or agency relationship between the Parties. Neither Referrer nor any partner, agent, or employee will be eligible for any benefits provided to TaskHuman employees. Unless otherwise required by applicable law, Referrer shall have full responsibility for applicable withholding taxes for all fees paid to Referrer, its partners, agents, or its employees under these Referral Terms, and for compliance with all applicable labor and employment requirements with respect to Referrer’s business organization and Referrer’s partners, agents and employees, including state worker’s compensation insurance coverage requirements and any US immigration visa requirements. Referrer shall be solely responsible for determining the method, details, and means of performing the services, subject to compliance with the terms of these Referral Terms. Neither Referrer nor any partner, agent, or employee of Referrer will have authority to enter into contracts that bind TaskHuman or create obligations on the part of TaskHuman without TaskHuman’s prior written authorization.
13. REFERRER REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES. Referrer represents and warrants (a) Referrer has all rights necessary to disclose to TaskHuman and authorize TaskHuman’s use of any Referred Company or Referral Contact data as contemplated herein, and (b) Referrer will perform all of its obligations and/or exploit any rights hereunder in accordance with applicable laws, rules, and regulations.
14. INDEMNIFICATION. In addition to the indemnification provisions set forth in the Agreement, Referrer shall release, defend (at TaskHuman’s option), indemnify, and hold the TaskHuman Parties harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, arising out of or in any way connected with (a) Referrer’s breach of these Referral Terms, (b) Referrer’s misrepresentation of the TaskHuman Application or guarantee, representation, warranty, or covenant regarding TaskHuman’s provision of the TaskHuman Application without the written permission of TaskHuman; (c) Referrer’s violation of applicable laws, rules, and regulations, including payment of taxes due; or (d) Referrer’s failure to secure any necessary permissions, consents or authorizations from Referral Contacts to share their data with TaskHuman as contemplated herein.
16. TERM AND TERMINATION. These Referral Terms will become effective and binding on you upon your submission of a Referral and will remain in effect through December 31, 2023. TaskHuman may terminate these Referral Terms at any time in its sole discretion, with or without prior notice to Referrer. Sections 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, and 17 will survive expiration or termination of these Referral Terms for any reason.
17. MISCELLANEOUS. Referrer may not assign these Referral Terms, by operation of law or otherwise, or delegate or subcontract its duties under these Referral Terms. These Referral Terms are the final, complete and exclusive agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matters hereof and supersede and merge all prior discussions between the parties with respect to such subject matters.