Updated: August 7, 2023
Third-Party Coach Terms
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS CAREFULLY.
These terms (the “Third Party Coach Terms”), together with the TaskHuman Terms & Conditions and all other policies referenced in the Terms & Conditions or in these Third Party Coach Terms (each as may be amended from time to time), form the complete, legally binding agreement between you and TaskHuman (the “Agreement”). Any capitalized terms that are not defined in this document have the meaning assigned to them in the Agreement.
“Services” means coaching on the TaskHuman Platform.
“TaskHuman Call” means a call made by a User to a Third Party Coach on the TaskHuman Platform for a consecutive duration and that relates to a single, specified topic.
“Third Party Coach” or “Mentor Coach” means an individual who offers coaching services on the TaskHuman Platform or otherwise provides services as described in these Third Party Coach Terms.
Third Party Coach Relationship with TaskHuman
Subject to your continued compliance with the Agreement, TaskHuman will provide you access to the TaskHuman Platform to offer the Services.
As a Third Party Coach on the TaskHuman Platform, you acknowledge and agree that:
- You are not an employee or independent contractor of TaskHuman;
- You have no authority to bind TaskHuman, and you will not hold yourself out as an employee, agent, or authorized representative of TaskHuman;
- Your provision of Services on the TaskHuman Platform is being provided without any expectation of remuneration in any form whatsoever from TaskHuman, including any rights or benefits that would accompany employment or other engagement by TaskHuman;
- You are not covered by or eligible for any TaskHuman insurance, health care, worker’s compensation, or other benefits, and TaskHuman will not procure any insurance on your behalf;
- Your access to the TaskHuman Platform and authorization to provide the Services are provided solely in connection with your role or relationship with a TaskHuman Customer, and that in the event of the termination of your relationship with the Customer, or otherwise at the discretion of the Customer, your account may be terminated;
- TaskHuman does not, and shall not be deemed to, direct, supervise, monitor, or control you generally in connection with the Services or with respect to any other acts or omissions;
- TaskHuman will not prescribe or specify the frequency, time, or location relating to your providing Services on the TaskHuman Platform
- TaskHuman will not provide any material, supplies, or equipment related to your provision of Services on the TaskHuman Platform
- You accept full responsibility and liability for the content of information provided to other Users and for any interactions you may have with other Users; and
- You may be subject to administrative, civil, and/or criminal penalties for sharing of information, acts, or omissions that violate federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
Third Party Coach Representations, Warranties, and Agreements
By agreeing to provide the Services, you represent, warrant, and agree that:
- All Services will be provided in accordance with these Third Party Coach Terms and the Agreement;
- You are knowledgeable regarding the subject matter you are agreeing to share;
- You will not provide any Services where you do not have the appropriate licenses, approvals, or authority to do so;
- You will not provide Services relating to the practice of medicine and/or counseling care or that reasonably may be construed as such by a User. If a User solicits medical advice or counseling care, you must direct them to seek information from their physician or other qualified healthcare provider. Failure to do so is a violation of these Third Party Coach Terms and may subject you to administrative, civil, and/or criminal liability; and
- You will not demand any cash or compensation directly from another User.
Marketing & Advertising
As a Third Party Coach, you acknowledge and agree that, for the mutual benefit of the parties, TaskHuman and its affiliates may feature you in marketing or advertising promoting TaskHuman, the TaskHuman Platform, and the services available on the TaskHuman Platform. You acknowledge and agree that such advertising and marketing does not entitle you to any payment or other compensation.
Licenses to TaskHuman (USMA)
You hereby agree to the terms set forth in the User Media Submissions Agreement. These terms include a release and acknowledgement to allow TaskHuman to publicize and commercially use your name, likeness, image, appearance, voice, professional and personal biographical information, and other submissions or personal characteristics that you have provided to us.
TaskHuman may require Third Party Coaches to meet certain conditions, such as completing a verification process, prior to enabling the Third Party Coach’s account or in order to keep the account active.
Modification of Terms
TaskHuman reserves the right to make changes to these Third Party Coach Terms (or any portion thereof) at any time in our sole discretion. Any changes will be posted on the TaskHuman Platform, indicating the date on which the terms were last updated, and/or otherwise communicated to you in writing. Any changes will be effective upon the date of posting, unless explicitly stated otherwise. As long as you use the TaskHuman Platform to provide the Services, you are agreeing to these Third Party Coach Terms and any updates we make to it. If you disagree with the updated Third Party Coach Terms, you may terminate this agreement with immediate effect by discontinuing your use of the TaskHuman Platform and ceasing to provide the Services. Your continued use of the TaskHuman Platform and/or continued provision of the Services following the effective date of any modified terms indicates your acceptance of such modified agreement.
Feel free to contact us at email@example.com any time with any questions or comments regarding these Third Party Coach Terms.