How to Dress Appropriately for a Group Session
When choosing clothing for a TaskHuman Group Session a good rule of thumb to follow is to dress for the industry you’re in while also keeping the following tips in mind:
- We recommend color choices that are contrasting from your background.
- We recommend a top that is free from any patterns, logos, and wrinkles.
- Try to avoid pastels and skin-toned colors as these tend to blend into your background.
- Excessive jewelry, hats, scarves, sunglasses, should not be worn, as they can be very distracting.
- Hairstyles and facial hair should be neat and professional, and not obstructing the face.
- Makeup choices are usually best when they remain more neutral by choosing lipsticks and eyeshadows that are 1-2 shades darker than your skin tone. This will help to highlight features while remaining subtle to the camera.