July 24, 2023 6 Min Read
Welcome To The Know Your Customer Coaching Experience
If you asked practically any salesperson whether they would want to accelerate their sales cycle, of course their answer would be, “Yes!” And why wouldn’t they? Accelerating the sales cycles has many benefits:
- Increased revenue: Shortening the sales cycle allows salespeople to close more deals, faster, leading to faster revenue generation.
- Improved sales productivity: By accelerating the sales cycle, salespeople can free up time to focus on pursuing additional leads, engaging in prospecting activities, and nurturing new opportunities. This improved productivity can lead to higher overall sales performance.
- Reduced costs: By shortening the sales cycle, salespeople can reduce costs associated with sales activities. This cost reduction can contribute to improved profitability and efficiency for both the salesperson and the organization.
- Improved customer experience: Lengthy sales cycles can lead to customer frustration. By accelerating the sales cycle, salespeople can provide a smoother and more efficient buying experience for their customers potentially leading to referrals and repeat business.
- Reduced risk of lost opportunities: The longer the sales cycle, the greater the chance of encountering unforeseen circumstances that may lead to lost opportunities. This could include changes in the prospect’s priorities, budget reallocation, or competition swooping in.
- Increased personal and professional satisfaction: Accelerating the sales cycle can provide a sense of accomplishment and fulfillment, as salespeople see their efforts translate into tangible results more quickly. This increased satisfaction can lead to higher motivation, improved job performance, and a positive impact on overall well-being.
But in a recent survey, 68% of respondents said that buying decisions were taking longer compared to the year before. In this TaskHuman sales development experience, you will have the opportunity to practice and refine the skills needed to know your customers, their needs, and close more deals, faster.
Throughout this program you will have the opportunity to explore how to build strong relationships with key stakeholders, generate a large enough pipeline and prioritize the right opportunities to meet your quota, develop insights about your customer, and adopt customer-centric strategies to deliver on those insights. You will also have an opportunity to practice overcoming customer objections and instilling a commitment to act. All with the goal of shortening your sales cycle and helping you close more deals, faster.
With the support of TaskHuman coaches, you’ll gain valuable insights and develop the skills needed to thrive in today’s complex selling environment. By honing your abilities in building trusting relationships, prioritization, and closing, you’ll not only shorten your sales cycle but also deliver exceptional results for you and your organization.
Throughout this experience, you will explore the following:
- Building trusting customer relationships by being believable, reliable, and available
- Generating a large enough pipeline to set yourself up for success
- Prioritizing the opportunities in your pipeline to help you more quickly and reliably obtain your sales goal
- Developing new insights about your customer to more effectively position your solutions and meet their needs
- Putting the customer at the center of everything you do and leveraging shared customer information and expertise across functions to create comprehensive and tailored solutions
- Mastering the art of overcoming customer objections by actively listening, empathizing, and addressing their underlying concerns
- Getting prospective customers to act by being specific with requests, creating a sense of urgency, and committing to a mutual action plan
You are about to embark upon a unique experience that offers the personalized support you need to succeed. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Set Your Journey Goal
It all begins with defining your goal for the journey. Research has shown that the best way to achieve your goals is to write them down, share them, and report your progress regularly. Scroll down to view more details on setting your journey goal.
Step 2: Book A Goal Setting Call
Once you’ve set your goal, you will discuss it in further detail in a 1:1 goal-setting session. Your coach will help you clearly define your goal, create a plan of action, and keep you accountable and motivated throughout your journey.
Step 3: Complete Modules
Within each module, you will have access to in-app content that offers insight into a key set of behaviors, and have unlimited access to 1:1 coaching sessions to help you take action on those insights. On a regular cadence, you should connect with your manager to share the actions that you have taken and the results you have seen.
The core of the experience is consistently meeting with your coach to help you develop strategies to support your specific goals and provide guidance and accountability throughout the journey and beyond.
Ready To Get Started?
The first step in your journey is to define your goal. Take a minute to think about this question: What’s the one thing you’d like to accomplish on your journey? Whatever your reason for participating in this program, now’s the time to get clear about what you want to get out of it. Please select one of the following goals.
My goal is to:
- Grow the skills needed to excel in my current role.
- Develop strategies that allow me to be more effective, with less impact on my personal life.
- Prepare for more responsibility or job change within my organization.
- Expand my ability to create impact in my organization.
- Obtain my sales quota more quickly and reliably.
Get The Help You Deserve
Ready to clarify and personalize your goal? You have access to a wide network of qualified coaches on the TaskHuman platform that can help. Your coach will help you clearly define your goal, create a plan of action, and keep you accountable and motivated throughout your journey. And when it’s all said and done, they will celebrate your successes as if they were their own. Take a minute to book your goal-setting session today.
Book your session with a TaskHuman sales coach today!