June 22, 2023 4 Min Read
Welcome To The Grow Your Leadership Coaching Journey
As a leader, making an impact on your organization requires extreme focus on the things that matter. Time constraints make execution harder, and the expectation is that you will lead your peers and team to perform and prove your value as a supportive leader. In this journey, you’ll explore what it takes to advance your professional growth, and as a result, improve your team’s performance.
Embark on a journey of self-discovery, through insightful conversations with peers and coaches. Leaders often know what needs to be done to respond to challenges, but struggle to execute and hold themselves accountable. Whether it’s navigating complex dynamics, balancing competing priorities, or managing resistance, obstacles can impede progress. The conversations offer insights to professional growth through behavior change and skill building.
Join us on this journey as we explore:
- What it means to have a leadership and a coaching mindset
- How clear expectations apply to both yourself and those you manage
- The importance of communication with empathy to build trust
- How to coach for performance
There Are 3 Key Themes To This Journey
- Your individual leadership style and skills have areas for growth. If you have a growth mindset you will want the support and guidance of a coach.
- Your leadership style impacts your peers and your teams. Decide what kind of impact you want to make in the organization.
- There is an organizational benefit to closing professional development gaps in the form of better alignment, higher engagement and performance outcomes.
You are about to embark upon a unique experience that offers the personalized support you need to succeed. Here’s how it works:
Step 1: Set Your Journey Goal
Research has shown that the best way to achieve a goal is to write it down, share it, and report your progress regularly. Scroll down to view more details on setting your journey goal.
Step 2: Book A Goal Setting Call
Discuss your goal with a TaskHuman coach via a 1:1 goal-setting session. Your coach will help you explore your challenges, leverage your strengths and keep you accountable and motivated throughout your journey. We have identified coaches uniquely qualified to work with you, based on their experience in the field.
Step 3: Join The Conversations
The heart of our journey is 1:1 coaching sessions with skill-specific coaches on the TaskHuman platform. They can discuss your individual needs, and provide support and accountability. Group coaching sessions with your peers complement the 1:1 coaching by offering a supportive environment for sharing experiences and gaining insights to fuel your 1:1 sessions.
The opportunity is that each participant gets an insight – from the coach, from peers, or from self-reflection, and that they commit to act on it. This could take the form of a start/stop action, and a follow up 1:1 conversation with a TaskHuman coach. It’s up to you, so reflect on individual, team and organization growth opportunities during the session.
Set Your Journey Goal
First, define your goal. Take a minute to think about this question: What’s the one thing you’d like to accomplish on your journey? Whatever your reason for participating in this program, now’s the time to get clear about what you want to get out of it. Here are some suggested goals:
My Goal Is To:
- Grow the skills needed to excel in my current role.
- Be more productive without sacrificing my personal life.
- Develop new skills to help prepare me for new responsibilities or roles.
- Grow my ability to develop my team or peers more effectively
- Expand my ability to create impact in my organization.
Get The Help You Deserve
Ready to clarify and personalize your goal? You have access to featured coaches on the TaskHuman platform that can relate to your role and your industry. Take a minute to book your goal-setting session today.