Event Date: August 31, 2023
Five Ways To Support Employee Resource Group Leaders
Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) are the core of Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging (DEIB) in the workplace. ERGs help employees connect and grow at a human level. It supports employee onboarding, develops personal and professional growth, and fosters the company’s core values.
Here are five ways HR Departments can unlock ERG leaders’ potential to empower the culture and drive employee engagement:
• On-going Internal Support
• Engage Leadership Sponsors
• Create Professional Development Opportunities
• Align Individuals’ Goals To The Company Goals
• Support Members’ and Leaders’ Overall Well-being
Register to save your seat and dive deeper into these topics with our TaskHuman coaches. Unable to join? Register anyway. We’ll send you the recording afterward.